This beautiful Hacienda Style Home is located in a full service Beach Resort on the Sea of Cortez.
This home is just minutes to the most often used services (deli-market, gas, OXXO (a 7-11 type convenience store) and medical center. The house is in Rancho Del Sol III. Just 2 blocks to pools, tennis courts, HOA Office, etc.
This single story house was built by Contractor Carlos Moya and BJ Switzer. The current owner, being from San Diego, was able to visit the project frequently to check on and make ‘as built’ suggestions and changes, as needed.
The following features are part of the home and include (but not limited to):
• Owner design single story
• Designed with high R40 rating for exterior and interior walls
• Designed to offer a large and comfortable living environment
• Abundant natural sunlight for interior lighting
• Designed for maximum enjoyment and privacy
• The house is built around a plant, flower, and fountain enhanced courtyard
• Central Courtyard with Hand Carved Mexican Cantera Stone Water Fountain
• Abundant use of Traditional and colorful Mexican Talavera tile throughout
• Saltillo Tile used in entryway and outdoor covered patio floor
• Irrigation of landscape by drip or bubbler system with programmable controllers
• A mister system is installed
• Wide doorways installed throughout
• Interior Laundry Room with 120v, 240v electric & Propane service
• 3 car covered garage
• Walled in side and back yard
• Windows mounted flush to outside of exterior walls (Mexican tradition is to place the window in the middle of the window box frame)
• All electrical outlets have been doubled
• 4 additional exterior hose faucets were added during construction at each corner of the house.
The current owner was directly involved with the selection of main building components and materials.
The materials included are:
• Eco-friendly, Green Home building materials used. Benefits of strength include high winds, earthquake, mostly fireproof, structure using TriD panel. http://www.tridipanel.com/
• Tri D panel used in all walls (except garage)
• High quality double pane windows throughout
• High quality double pane glass room entry doors
• R-40 insulation factor for all walls
• Eight (8) inch thick walls
• A 2,300 gallon “Pila” water tank
• Exterior Sun Control window shades to absorb and dissipate 65 to 90 percent of the sun’s heat and glare before it reaches window or door glass
• All floor tile, shower tile, all counter top, and wall tile throughout was hand selected
This home is currently owned through the El Dorado Ranch Master Trust.
Please make an appointment to see this home so that you may plan your own custom features. San Felipe is a safe and friendly town, we are pleased to see you soon.